For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Favorite Weapon.

Anything related to the ChaosUT mod

Moderator: Buggie

William(Rainman)
OldUnreal Member

Favorite Weapon.

Post by William(Rainman) »

What is your Favorite Weapon from Chaos UT?

Hermskii
OldUnreal Member

Re: Favorite Weapon.

Post by Hermskii »

I have to say I love the Turrets. Then I like that Vortex Globe thing. Nothing else even comes close.
~Peace~

Hermskii
KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

Post by KeeperUTX »

Vortex globe indeed, both in Ut99 and 2k4. They're real good against Titans and Queens too, I've tried it before and they were mashed to a pulp!

Otherwise, those little ProxyMines are real bxstards, aren't they?
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.
William(Rainman)
OldUnreal Member

Post by William(Rainman) »

You have to be really Careful with the Vortex or else you could get sucked in aswell. I really Like the Crossbow with Poison and Explosive Bolts also the Regular Chaos Sniper Rifle that Ricochets off walls is very Satisfying. The RPB Rounds for the Chaos Sniper are Powerful but Less Satisfying.
Drake Spyker

Post by Drake Spyker »

Chaos RPB, hands down. Love the power of it usually blasting an enemy apart from long range.
david

Post by david »

my Favorite weapon is Razorjack.
Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

Nice resurrection !
This is a 4 year old thread, but I guess always relevant.

Welcome to OldUnreal, one of the few places to feature a dedicated Chaos zone.

I suppose I could add my favourite also.
For me I have to go with the Chaos sniper rifle, as the bouncing bullets are incredibly satisfying, especially if you can get a kill with a trick-shot.

BTW. The Chaos project still lives, and continues to work on the next UT mod for a new generation.
http://chaoticdreams.org

Return to “ChaosUT-Board”