For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Izarians.

Unreal2 seems to vanish more and more too. Time to put it up here :)
William(Rainman)
OldUnreal Member

Izarians.

Post by William(Rainman) »

Voice of the Izarians.

KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

Re: Izarians.

Post by KeeperUTX »

Just like that. Super fast, super dumb and SUPREMELY ANNOYING. As I recall, my first encounter with an Izarian was a waste of ammo. Took 2 damned clips to down the sucker. The CAR may be a standard issue weapon, it certainly is not inteded for newbies, like I was. I call the Izarians 'the ultimate evolution of a hyena', just because of their stupid laugh.

My first encounter with a U2 Skaarj wasn't pleasant either. I enter an elevator, only to find the lights turning off one by one, like in U1. When it jumped onto the elevator, it scared the sh1t out of me, and then it scared my lunch out of me when we started falling O_O'

Really hate both of them, the Izarians and the Skaarj.
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.
William(Rainman)
OldUnreal Member

Post by William(Rainman) »

I like how the SkaarJ can deflect your Bullets with their Raziks.
KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

Post by KeeperUTX »

Weeeeellll... yeah. It's a shame that the Raziks weren't fully developed (SkaarjGloves), that would've rocked!
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.
Dark Wolf
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dark Wolf »

Just one thing to say here id pay for the Skaarj free fall express xD
I am the Alpha wolf the beast that slays the skaarj menace.

Return to “Unreal2 General Forum”