For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

...and now?

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

...and now?

Post by TONI-M »

Friends of the site, I am returning now from the office where I made the income tax declaration ... I sat down, and I am going to think of doing something inside the level I am creating. The temple is there; the inn with the windows that open there; the pool as well; the garden also. What would somebody still put in? The level is called the temple on the peak.

Tony-M.
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Re: ...and now?

Post by makemeunreal »

Some cave-in ancient burial ground? Full of plants'n'tress.
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Thank you! Good idea. As subterranean there is already: the arched temple on the 2 sides and in front. With stairs, other stairs the small temple of Vandora with the titan chair at the top.
Swimming pool, atrium and many corridors ... and the 7th level of a game I called Ancient vandora. There is the temple of the rabbit, of the cow. And more. I will think of the cemetery and then I will put your name among those I will thank.
For now the caves are difficult, I understand what you think .. the cemetery I will do anyway and in all cases I will thank you.

Toni-m
azn
OldUnreal Member

Post by azn »

Some screenshots maybe?
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Dear Azn, many times I have tried to put images, I thought it was enough just to put them and that's it. In the end I asked how to put the image? The Gentile Hellkeeper explained to me what to do. I'll put them I said because I have to complete the temple of the rabbit. However I posted the pictures to the Gentile Hellkeeper, since it worked immediately. If you want, I send you the images and also the first level preview. However I will put the images soon. Now I salute you because I have to complete the prior's quarters. in a medium octagonal complex that I have divided as the symbol of the red cross. Try to divide an octagon into a cross and you will see that beautiful rooms, you will see what a show will come out. Toni-m

:)
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Watch out for the Bios, that you can't go back ... Even if ... there is a way anyway. Prvalo well, because windows 10 if the pc is not perfectly compatible from very serious problems, and not only serious. Enjoy .Toni-m
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

I would like to create and decorate doors with the SkyCity S26dec2b decoration. What do you think about it?

Level - The temple on the peak. Accommodations: HIGH PRIOR.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Dear friend, I don't have an opinion on your map but I have to say your post above is very funny. You might not realize it but when writing "the gentile Hellkeeper", you probably meant "nice" of "gentle", but gentile is clearly not the word you wanted as it means not-jewish.

So it reads like you want to make it very clear I am not a jew. [smiley=grin.gif]
You must construct additional pylons.
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Dear friend, I don't have an opinion on your map but I have to say your post above is very funny. You might not realize it but when writing "the gentile Hellkeeper", you probably meant "nice" of "gentle", but gentile is clearly not the word you wanted as it means not-jewish.

So it reads like you want to make it very clear I am not a jew

No, "gentle" means kind, friendly. "Hellkeeper" is how you call yourself. The translator meanwhile does his miracles ...

... the translator only allows me to understand little of your joke, but it is very funny.

The map is very large, this time monumental, with the decorations of the city of heaven. Soon I will make the doors decorated, and not only of white marble. Cutout decoration, and I do door is frame. If you want I send you Map, but it's 80% ready. Hi kind Hellkeeper

Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

That is the problem with using an online translator.
Hellkeeper was not making a joke, he was explaining that the translation is not accurate and can cause misunderstanding.

You tend to use a lot of extra words in your original text which adds confusion.
Perhaps just write like a conversation in the street, instead of writing a personal letter to a friend.
azn
OldUnreal Member

Post by azn »

If you want, I send you the images and also the first level preview. However I will put the images soon.
Sure, I would like to see it. Or simply upload them to Imgur image hosting.
Last edited by azn on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

As soon as I finish this level, I will do as you say. Imagine in the meantime: 3: imagine an octagonal biscuit, above and below 3 slabs of marble, one smaller than the other. Inside decorated with SkyCity.Decos27dec3b. It is in the center of a large octagon, decorated with Wall.srch26a. This is only one of the 4 environments of a level from 30000 * 30000. The doors cut out in the same decorations ...
Hello.
Toni-m
azn
OldUnreal Member

Post by azn »

Lol, never heard someone talking about his creation like that :P. Not sure how are you mapping as I never saw any of your works, but I hope it will be as good as you talk about it.
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Invent a different and even beautiful external structure is not easy. Let's say you would see it is a level where the cult of the goddess Vandora, the cow, and the rabbit is emphasized. The levels are both outside and underground. With graves, swimming pools, several corridors to get lost. Hidden keys, bookcases that open, stairs also ... and even cartouches in the walls. Many but many torches the walls.

In the end, a final level that brings together all the levels. where you will only be the visitor. Caio - TONY-M.
azn
OldUnreal Member

Post by azn »

Anyway, i just hope it will be a feast for the eyes, put very well together where it comes to technical aspects.

Keep up the good work and waiting for screenshots.

btw. how many hours you spend working on it a day?
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

I hope you like it. For the technical aspects I do what I can and what is in my competence. I see the guidance, and the levels of others. Unfortunately there is some mistake, because the levels are heavy. you will find many columns and arches. If you want, I'll send you photos. I dedicate 5 hours a day to the levels. Consider that my pastime and it's the only one is the pc. Importantly, it is the zone division: However, consider that with modern PCs it is perhaps no longer necessary. Where I noticed that I slowed down I made the division ... but nothing changed. They were PC updates that slowed down. Nothing changed as well as regards the error of the columns ... Between solid and solid seeds, one needs to make a specific use. Mine is not a neglect of zoning, but I repeat that PCs are very powerful. The history of the BSP tree is important. 15-70 is a broad agreement in my opinion, I keep it down +. Consider that I am not an expert and I don't know much; but I keep very much under control what I see and read the guide.

I put the torches, which I made by reading Wolf's guide. I put the lights that I will soon see. I saw at the cimiterò a beautiful church like the one in the city of heaven that I intend to build in the next level.
Hello :)
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Dr. Flay, thank you. True and. I too realize and translate several times. I thanked Hellkeeper for all the help he gave me. Hello

Original Message

Messaggio Originale:
Dott. Flay, grazie. Vero è. Pure io mi accorgo e ritraduco diverse volte. Ringraziavo Hellkeeper, per tutto l'aiuto che mi ha dato. Ciao

Toni-M. Catania - Italia
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Room doors High priest Nali. Do I put arched doors, or something else? Toni-m
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

... then I put them in the shape of a pine cone.
Ciao = Hello
Tony-M
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Soon I'll finish the corridors and arches that will lead to what will be level 8. A beautiful church. I tried hard to make bows faithfully.

A level like the city of the sky ... but in my own way. more small. But maybe beautiful.

Toni-m
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

So it reads like you want to make it very clear I am not a jew. :)

Dear Hellkeeper, you have fun with the archaic meanings of words. Now I got it right. I was very tired. I worked a lot on the levels. If you want I send you the photos of the 7th level, which I decorated with the most beautiful doors and decorations of the city of heaven. also modifying the arches.
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Dear friends, I have a problem: a door divided into 2; in the center by a strange effect caused by the shadows. What instruction should I put if there is one. Thanks anyway.

Toni-m
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

The small control room is finished. It's small, simple but beautiful. The form of the consol is with eagle wings and has 2 keyboards. I would like to make a cave, but it's difficult. In the cave I would make the cemetery that one day a kind friend suggested to me.

Now I will spend time with the Bible. Tomorrow we'll see what comes to mind. Hi everyone

Last edited by TONI-M on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TONI-M
OldUnreal Member

Post by TONI-M »

Happy Sunday to all. I spent an hour in front of the editor, I made a nice button with the symbol of Unreal. It is placed in the pond. I'll do something else by cutting out with the 2d editor.
Hello.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Last edited by Hyper on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk

Return to “Usermaps”