For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Hard Crash Release!

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
Xer06siX
OldUnreal Member

Hard Crash Release!

Post by Xer06siX »

Hard Crash is done. Dropped, finally. Get some below!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

==============SERVER OPERATORS==============

Please post files to server rotations! (Delete ANY HCL1 or HCL11...etc from your root files, as these are the old nasty files, boooo, and nobody wants to see them anymore!)

Thanks a lot guys, enjoy!
Aka -§ìlvèr§èrpënt  "^v^"
Carbon
OldUnreal Member

Re: Hard Crash Release!

Post by Carbon »

Great work man! Loads of fun, good difficulty...really Unreal. Nearing the end of the campaign now...got lost a few times, but sorted things out. Good pace and really well done on the environments. Awesome.

Thanks for your work and sharing.
Krull0r
Global Moderator

Re: Hard Crash Release!

Post by Krull0r »

I also payed that map pack :) in the first level I wasn’t able to open the door that leads to te exit.

But all in all I had a lot of fun playing this. I really liked the last levels they reminds me a lot of Doom!

Really good work it’s really worth playing this short campaign.

Return to “Usermaps”