For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

ArchSub by Steve Long - 14-level version

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

ArchSub by Steve Long - 14-level version

Post by Victor Delacroix »

https://pixeldrain.com/u/atyw5Jwu

Author: Steve Long

This thing turns out to be significantly bigger. As it turns out, UBerserker's review was based on a less-complete set, with this one being expanded by a Dynamo2 and a set of Duke4Now levels, all connected to this. It still isn't complete as it was never completed to begin with, but this version has all levels in correct sequence, plus generic filename problem (sky, sub, subway) is now rectified.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Re: ArchSub by Steve Long - 14-level version

https://pixeldrain.com/u/gozjoaUm

Two files got missed (why can't I edit my posts here?!).
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Yea and? I mean we played the longer version for decades on zora's etc.

Either way, as for editing, it gets locked once some time passes, that's just how it is on OU these days.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:05 pm Yea and? I mean we played the longer version for decades on zora's etc.
"Yeah and" - now that's damn cheeky of you. OK, so what if the maps were available on coop servers... or scattered around in incomplete releases. This is the full set, the most complete it can be. Easy to get in one single package. And, the generic filename problem was solved.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Well it used to be avaiable before. The maps weren't coop exclusive at one point though I heard that the author didn't want this version spread that much because it ventured too much into the duke territory, hence its obscurity. What is the last map you have?
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Duke4Now5.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

that might be the last map I played too though screenshots could be useful. However contacting the author might be even better option if at all possible.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:15 pmif at all possible.
I am afraid that to this date it was impossible for me. However, should anyone be capable of directing me to how I could contact Steve Long... yeah. That'd be nice.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

V2.0 OUT, thanks to Aspide.

https://www.newbiesplayground.net/downl ... ubV2.0.zip

A map was made to conclude the campaign.

Return to “Usermaps”