For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

My JJ3D Custom Maps EXP3.UNR,EXP4.UNR Teleporter Not working

The forum related to the Usermaps section, please ask questions here. This board is for mappers to discuss and exchange experiences
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

My JJ3D Custom Maps EXP3.UNR,EXP4.UNR Teleporter Not working

Post by luke11685 »

The maps that I made for Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Tech Demo(never finished)following user SkyWolf's Unreal Gold Level Map Creation Tutorial. To me Teleportation modifier nodes are not working properly while testing the map. So from now on are you going to ignore me guys,really? Maybe I change myself mentally in the future.

So how to fix it?

I think JJ3DEd.exe needs a patch(not only leaked earlier built versions)such as Unreal Gold let me guess 227i even if Jazz 3 was cancelled in the past.

Return to “Usermaps”