For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Converting DmKrazy (Fusion Pack) to Unreal Tournament

Ask UnrealEd 2 mapping related questions, or give hints, tips and tricks
Thesto_Vandora

Converting DmKrazy (Fusion Pack) to Unreal Tournament

Post by Thesto_Vandora »

Most of the Unreal deathmatch maps seem to work fine in Unreal Tournament, however DmKrazy from the Fusion Pack has broken lifts.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I can fix this?

(I'm in the process of *very lightly* modifying all the official U1 and RTNP deathmatch maps to work in UT, with music and MyLevel screenshots).
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Converting DmKrazy (Fusion Pack) to Unreal Tournament

Post by Neon_Knight »

Perhaps something like this may help? (From UTClassicRepack.zip)
The gravityzone methods used in the original to create the vent shafts didn't work in UT, so I did something with kickers. Getting the bots to understand these was a bitch, but I managed to get them using one of the vents - the bots will jump up it but require the Translocator to fully execute the move. So enable it :P . Bot support for this map is generally poor but it's a tough one to path.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “UnrealEd 2, the editor for UnrealTournament”