For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Jazz is in Unreal(maps test)

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Jazz is in Unreal(maps test)

Post by luke11685 »

Jazz Jackrabbit community(jazz2online) presented previously Doom 2 game mod called Jazz is in Doom. It's only working with GZDoom fanmade game patch. So now time has come for jj3d alpha demo unreal 1 mod.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kiheq1p0hdsszho/Jazz_is_in_Unreal.rar/file
Anyway brightness settings are annoying me because it keeps resetting itself every time I want to turn from 0% to 100%. Is there any way to fix it for good?
Note: For most of maps in case if not functioning properly keep in mind I mean open Unreal console and type "noclip" command it might be helpful. If map is not loading properly just type "open...(the name of any map)".
Officer D
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz is in Unreal(maps test)

Post by Officer D »

Pretty cool stuff. Weird how so much effort went into creating this but no effort was put into it's presentation in this thread. Are you even the creator? Why no screenshots and proper description?

Also idk how far this is legal. Afaik you can't distribute UE1 standalone's without acquiring the license, or? I don't see any license agreements or even a ReadMe.

Also there are plenty files included that aren't necessary and are just accumulating filesize. Idk what that is all about.

Nonetheless still very impressive work.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Yeah I forgot about screenshots. Anyway I have a request for administrators and moderators in this very forum. Can you merge all my posts into one thread,please? Someone suggested me this before. I think it's very good idea.
By the way did user a person who helped me with fixing map NyLeve.unr applied each texture in this map or he imported all textures and suddenly Unreal Editor 1 loaded up all textures? Thank you for helping me.
Is this a right ue1 modifier icon to make Jazz swim underwater?
Did I at least show you some gameplays before?

redgrape501
OldUnreal Member

Post by redgrape501 »

Yeah I forgot about screenshots. Anyway I have a request for administrators and moderators in this very forum. Can you merge all my posts into one thread,please? Someone suggested me this before. I think it's very good idea.
By the way did user a person who helped me with fixing map NyLeve.unr applied each texture in this map or he imported all textures and suddenly Unreal Editor 1 loaded up all textures? Thank you for helping me.
Is this a right ue1 modifier icon to make Jazz swim underwater?
Did I at least show you some gameplays before?

Let me guess, human special forcers land on Carrotus, kidnap Jazz, his wife Eva Earlong and everyone who is related to them that included Spaz, Lori and Razz and the humans plan on taking them to a top-secret "Area-51" like faculty to be experimented on however the ship crash lands and Jazz (or whoever the player plays as) is the only surviving rabbit as everyone else has died in the crash or everyone or who ever is playing in co-op survives the crash.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Final boss would be Alien Queen. Anyway I made my own test of Unreal 1 Jazz Jackrabbit 3 custom map test.

Return to “Unreal Projects”