For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

BunnyBoomers.u v1

This Board was made to give Unreal projects a home- if you need a place to discuss about your mods, campains, to offer your projects for download, to seek members for it.
Captain_Clark

BunnyBoomers.u v1

Post by Captain_Clark »

BunnyBoomers.u v1
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ever wondered what PeaceKeepers were originally intended to be used for in Unreal?

This is a silly $h!tpost package I've made containing a new pawn ("RabbitSummoner") which uses the Peacekeeper mesh. There is a melee attack, a ranged attack (featuring an AMAZING new projectile which will literally blow your mind) and a whole host of really professionally made new sound effects.

Also included in the package is a mutator which will replace all of the Barrels, Wooden Boxes and Chests in the level of your choosing. This mutator was created based on the mutator used for "EvilDecorations.u".

All of the source files are included in the zip, and whould anyone wish to use any of the resources outside of the package by all means feel free to do so.

Enjoy, or not - do as you will I guess.

DOWNLOAD:
BunnyBoomers v1.zip

SZ

Return to “Unreal Projects”