For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

StaticMesh collision in Infiltration

UnrealEd 2.1 (227i) and UnrealEd 2.2 (227j), for Unreal 227. With many additions, bugfixes and improvements. Ask mapping related questions, or give hints, tips and tricks.
Teromen
OldUnreal Member

StaticMesh collision in Infiltration

Post by Teromen »

In my map whenever I'm playing stand-off mode if I crouch, as soon as I release the crouch key I fall through the floor lol. Anyone have any ideas?

B.t.w. I created a custom collision for the landscape with a brush that matched it. Hoping that would fix it. Didn't. Only Infiltration seem to do this.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: StaticMesh collision in Infiltration

Post by Kajgue »

Yo Teromen,

I brought this up with .:..: (one of the 227 developers) a while ago in regards to weak static mesh collisions, and a (on the most side) fix was implemented for it that will appear in the upcoming 227Jversion. The fix doesn't resolve the issue entirely, but in a way makes it harder to fall through the static mesh. :O

Hopefully the wait before J is released now won't be too long.

:)
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard

Return to “UnrealEd 2.x, the Unreal 227 editors”