For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Looking for a way to trigger a mover only when multiple other movers are activated

UnrealEd 2.1 (227i) and UnrealEd 2.2 (227j), for Unreal 227. With many additions, bugfixes and improvements. Ask mapping related questions, or give hints, tips and tricks.
Buffalo Baggins
OldUnreal Member

Looking for a way to trigger a mover only when multiple other movers are activated

Post by Buffalo Baggins »

Basically I have a small tunnel with wooden support beams, and I want to have it set up so that when they're all destroyed the tunnel will collapse and kill everything inside

However I'm not sure how to have one mover be triggered when multiple other movers are involved
America is a tune. It must be sung together.
Krull0r
Global Moderator

Re: Looking for a way to trigger a mover only when multiple other movers are activated

Post by Krull0r »

Hey there

If the player needs to destroy all beams then you can simply use a counter. You can find it under triggers.

Simply connect all beam Events to the counters Tag. The counter will count all incoming events and trigger a final event after the num count has been reached.
Buffalo Baggins
OldUnreal Member

Re: Looking for a way to trigger a mover only when multiple other movers are activated

Post by Buffalo Baggins »

Thanks!
America is a tune. It must be sung together.

Return to “UnrealEd 2.x, the Unreal 227 editors”