It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com
- OldUnreal Member
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:02 am
- Location: Haarlem, The Netherlands
Rather then just test everything out I thought it would be easier to aks it here.
I would love to see all the possibilities of this mechanic.
If the main map (A) has lets say 2 sublevels (B) and (C), then it's possible to travel from A to B and from A to C and back right?
Now here are the questions :
- Do I also need to set A as sublevel of B and C
- Do all (sub)levels and their content stay loaded after travelling (for example: Do corpses stay and does the game remember wich triggers/movers are already have been triggered) --> Like in Quake 2
- Is it also possible to travel from B to C and back while all (sub)levels stay loaded?
- Does it also work in coop?