For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UT4X Converter 0.9.1

The section related to UnrealScript and modding. This board is for coders to discuss and exchange experiences or ask questions.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

UT4X Converter 0.9.1

Post by luke11685 »

Did someone here used this tool before?Can you tell me how to fix this map convertion error?Should I do it with UCC.exe instead?If that's so can you tell me which map extraction method I should choose. Today I was trying to extract one of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D(this game was never finished and stayed as pc exclusive) alpha demo(never finished just like UT4)maps.
Can you at least help me solving this problem,please?
.:..:
OldUnreal Member

Re: UT4X Converter 0.9.1

Post by .:..: »

As far as I can remember that tool was made for UT2003/UT2004 editors.
1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD :P
(ಠ_ಠ)
Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

It does support all older versions of UT, though there are some bugs.
This is what many people use to import UT99 maps.
https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournam ... 25-08-2018
Perhaps posting at the Epic forum would be more useful.
Last edited by Dr.Flay™ on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Well as I saw earlier this tool was discontinued. So I'm afraid they won't fix any bugs and errors in the future.
Saldy and how unfortunate that this tool won't updated(probably never) in future.
https://github.com/xtremexp/UT4X-Converter
WinterIsComing

Post by WinterIsComing »

Did someone here used this tool before?Can you tell me how to fix this map convertion error?Should I do it with UCC.exe instead?If that's so can you tell me which map extraction method I should choose. Today I was trying to extract one of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D(this game was never finished and stayed as pc exclusive) alpha demo(never finished just like UT4)maps.
Can you at least help me solving this problem,please?
Hi i'm the author of the program, it has only been tested for Unreal series not other games.
Last edited by WinterIsComing on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

There's also updated version ut4 converter 1.0.0 for now on.

Return to “UScript Board”