For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

colission from Tentacles

The section related to UnrealScript and modding. This board is for coders to discuss and exchange experiences or ask questions.
Rubie
OldUnreal Member

colission from Tentacles

Post by Rubie »

Hi,

anyone can help on this issue maybe ?

I do use as on many servers a Monsterspawner for my coop games
and past week I was looking at the list from Monsters to spawn and removed the Mercenary as I found that monster not always relevant in every map and replaced that with a Tentacle , this does work and tentacle is spawned on the ceilings where it need to be spawned , but the collision from the pawn is on the floor so in fact you cannot kill it or you need to shoot on the floor lol :)

Any idea how to fix this ?

Greets,

Rubie
I have no signature :)

Return to “UScript Board”