For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Uploading models to models-resource(cancelled PC games from late 90's powered by unreal engine 1)

Questions and tools for modelling.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Uploading models to models-resource(cancelled PC games from late 90's powered by unreal engine 1)

Post by luke11685 »

Did someone here try to upload some assets from unrealeased PC games from late 90's that were made in Unreal Engine 1? For instance I think for example Jazz Jackrabbit 3 alpha demo. Like models and textures. I can't do it because I was banned permanently from the forum, but not from vg resources discord server. So I'll be in troubles if admins will find out that I asked someone here.

Return to “Modelling”