For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal model viewer aka umodel

Questions and tools for modelling.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Unreal model viewer aka umodel

Post by luke11685 »

Do you know how to extract models for example of Skaarj Trooper and female Prisoner 849 and the others by using UModel if it won't help UCC.exe today I was trying to find for instance these models I mentioned early before. Speaking of modding for example Jazz Jackrabbit 3 do you know how to pack extracted models? One more thing why Unreal Engine 1 static meshes of character models have animations morphing? Do .unr map files format extension always were .t3d files. Speaking of ut4xconverter does someone here in this forum have plans to continue updating unofficially this amazing tool. So if someone could fix bugs and unreal engine related only maps converted maps might function more properly. According to GitHub some Russian guy planned future updates, but sadly and unfortunately he discontinued working on his tool development.
dustinechoes849
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal model viewer aka umodel

Post by dustinechoes849 »

You can extract the models in the Meshes window in UnrealEd
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

What is this tool? It's looking interesting. Anyway I made(myself) today custom skin from jazz jackrabbit 3d(alpha demo)low poly female model character from Jazz Jackrabbit advance Zoe Cottontail. Wanna see? Which unreal engine/editor is it unreal editor 1 or unreal editor 2?
Last edited by luke11685 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Do you mean Mesh Browser in Unreal Engine/Editor 2?

Return to “Modelling”