For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Section Animating

Questions and tools for modelling.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Section Animating

Post by luke11685 »

Maybe I'm not moderator or administrator here,but how about animating section is this forum? By the way I made my first 3D low poly aesthetics model helicopter animation for flying Jazz Jackrabbit. How is it like guys?
It's for Unreal Engine 1 final build.
I think it's looking more like it would fit for Unreal Engine 1 earlier builds than final one don't you think like that guys?
By method of trails and errors.
I'm still unable to import original JJ3D low poly older model.
As you see here and there noticed somehow animations are too slow.
In the YouTube video. Any ideas how to fix it?

In making of video should be faster. Animation was inspired by Rayman 2 The Great Escape.
Why it's so slow?

I can only export not import .a_3d and .d_3d speaking of Blender Unreal Vertex Mesh plugin. Still using older version 2.79b because 2.93b got slightly different software interface.

Return to “Modelling”