For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

How do I even get this to work?

for Unreal & UnrealTournament
dustinechoes849
OldUnreal Member

How do I even get this to work?

Post by dustinechoes849 »

How do you execute UnrealLinux.bin? I recall doing it once using some commands in the terminal, but I totally forgot what commands.
Pretty sure when I got it to work, I kept on getting an error saying that .u is broken.

HALP

thanks ^^

EDIT:
I'm running the latest Lubuntu, 16. I think
Thinkpad T43 2.0Ghz Pentium M, and an ATI x300 with 64MB of dedicated video memory.
Last edited by dustinechoes849 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Re: How do I even get this to work?

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

useful things:

"chmod +x ./UnrealLinux.bin" will allow you to execute

"ldd *.so | grep -i not" will show you any missing dependencies, be aware of the Help folder's convenience lib tar file.

google.com will do just about everything else

Return to “Linux-Board”