For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Previous weapon

To find and remove the bugs we needed every bug known in current 226. You can still review them here.
RDOG

Previous weapon

Post by RDOG »

This isn't a bug but I noticed there isn't a control setting for scrolling through weapons backwards (Previous weapon).This would be a nice addition for 227.
DieHard SCWS
Global Moderator

Re: Previous weapon

Post by DieHard SCWS »

Not sure what you mean, cause i can scroll forward and backwards trough my weapons. I got direct keybinds to each weapon, but i can also scroll either directing using my scrollwheel on my mouse.
Pitbull
Administrator

Post by Pitbull »

Just bind a key that says "prevweapon" Without the quotes of course.

@ Diehard, I think in the control tab of the menu there is only an option for next weapon. Some settings can only be set in the ini. I think thats what he means.
Upon this rock I will build my church O:-)

LOADING HATERS..████████████] 99% Complete.
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

It is true that there is no prevweapon setting in the unreal control center for at least unreal gold. This is probably a pretty easy fix, and It would benefit to make it easier for newer players to set their controls correctly. Two other important things that I should be included in the Control menu would be the command "Behindview 1" (Behind View) and "BehindView 0" (Front View). This is important so that they player can check his/her skin in game. Last but not least, I also think the taunt's in unreal should be an option in the Unreal Control center so you can chage the taunts to somewhere else in your keyboard with out having to keybind them :-)
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Another control Idea I had when playing unreal today was a quick control button to your favorite weapons. For example, I could use "V" to activate my rifle and "F" to activate my ASMD. This can only be done by binding the key "set input v switchweapon 9". It might be possible to include:

Switch Weapon 1
Switch Weapon 2
Switch Weapon 3
Switch Weapon 4
Switch Weapon 5
Switch Weapon 6
Switch Weapon 7
Switch Weapon 8
Switch Weapon 9
Switch Weapon 0

In the control menu as well.. just a thought :-)

Return to “Report Bugs in Unreal 226 versions”