For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Jazz Jackrabbit 3 Tech Demo save states

Here you can add and find information and help for other Unreal Engine titles. Currently for UE1 and UE2 based software.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 3 Tech Demo save states

Post by luke11685 »

Why Jazz and Lizard meshes are textureless. Like why there no textures? How unfortunate that there's no Blender on Apple Store or i Tunes. on iPad. Not even on Android Google Play for free of course. Only for PC.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

You can double click on the model to pop up camera properties and add the textures there. For some reason they didn't apply the textures on import so the classes use them, this is similar to how ut handled its player models too.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Oh okay.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:00 am You can double click on the model to pop up camera properties and add the textures there. For some reason they didn't apply the textures on import so the classes use them, this is similar to how ut handled its player models too.
But it's textured view and it's still textureless. Speaking of some 3D model in Unreal Engine 1 Mesh Viewer. I clicked right mouse button. It looks like it didn't help for the first time. Oops my bad it looks like I missunderstood you.
How am I suppose to add textures in Camera Properties?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Go to display and assign either skin or if doesn't work multiskins (by default usualy slot 1).
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:54 pm Go to display and assign either skin or if doesn't work multiskins (by default usualy slot 1).
Slot 1 as in Slot 1 or Slot 1 as in Slot 0?
What am I suppose to type there?
Thanks it's working now. How many frames in Blender for my 3D low poly retro nostalgic intro cutscene from Jazz Jackrabbit 2(Orange Games,L.K. Avalon) would I need(Epic Games abandoned Jazz Jackrabbit series) for 1:10 minutes YouTube video.?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

just try that one yes apply the skin there, do "use"
EDIT: Apparently you figured it out, but by default it should be the slot 1 on most models.

As for the youtube video thing...I don't know, i think you should go through them and look which you want to use indeed.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:59 pm just try that one yes apply the skin there, do "use"
EDIT: Apparently you figured it out, but by default it should be the slot 1 on most models.

As for the youtube video thing...I don't know, i think you should go through them and look which you want to use indeed.
Allright.

Return to “Unreal Engine 1 and 2”