For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

Here you can add and find information and help for other Unreal Engine titles. Currently for UE1 and UE2 based software.
Tedder

Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

Post by Tedder »

I'm mainly a Harry Potter modder but I dabble in other games too and I've been trying to read .u files from this game with no luck. Neither UTPT, Dragon Unpacker, nor UE Explorer have been able to do anything with them. I believe the game is built with Unreal Engine 2.5 build 175 if that's any help. If anyone has any info relating to this game I would greatly appreciate it.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Lol "build 125" shouldn't exist in that range unless the developers started counting from scratch which happens with some games. So...it doesn't really help that number. It was only with UE3 where the build numbers restarted from Epic's side. Otherwise Unreal build 125 was even before release of the first game, so pre-release betas at best. Even though version 100 was originally intended to be at least the shareware version that never got out (one of the many planned).

Return to “Unreal Engine 1 and 2”