For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Problem with Editor

Please add information, maps, mods, links or anything else related to Mobile Forces here.
gregaras.
OldUnreal Member

Problem with Editor

Post by gregaras. »

Hello everybody.

*Never thought that section for MF will be created in oldunreal.* :P

By the way, I have some trouble with Direct3D renderer. Both in Mobile Forces editor and Unreal Editor 2.1. Please read here for more info about my problem: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Ide ... -p/3399551.

I don't think I will get any response from people in Lenovo forums, so I decided to write a topic there.

Would you suggest how to solve the issue? :P
Last edited by gregaras. on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dustinechoes849
OldUnreal Member

Re: Problem with Editor

Post by dustinechoes849 »

does non-unreal d3d stuff work?
gregaras.
OldUnreal Member

Re: Problem with Editor

Post by gregaras. »

does non-unreal d3d stuff work?
I don't know what programs/games can I run to see If stuff works. Btw, I see that the performance of the editor is not very poor (the frame rate of viewports is somewhere around 30 fps which is pretty enough for me) when I disable Intel graphics driver. The program does not freeze. Of course, it would be better if I knew the issue. :P
Last edited by gregaras. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mobile Forces”