For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Full source code for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

This Board features Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (UE1), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (UE1) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (UE2).
Akyra
OldUnreal Member

Full source code for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Post by Akyra »

The Betaarchive is a complete download of the HP2 source under the TalonBrave.info forum. What does it mean?
Unreal ED 2.0 complete source ...:) ... and full Unreal 1 complete source ...
I don't think that software 20 years old will be source illegal ...
Anyway we have the possibility to programing Unreal ED 2.0 for Rune, Deus ex, HP, UT .... amazing
Last edited by Akyra on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raf
OldUnreal Member

Re: Full source code for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Post by Raf »

The prototype sources in theory can make it possible to get Harry Potter 1 (with original u scripts files) and Harry Potter 2 (final build, with a little improvements) on all platforms (Android, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch), but the sources need to be ported to the new version of Microsoft Visual Studio.
George

Post by George »

Ports aside, can it be used to introduce some QoL updates to the game? Better rendering/stability/whatever engine-side (and is anybody already working on it)?
shane9MRz

Post by shane9MRz »

The prototype sources in theory can make it possible to get Harry Potter 1 (with original u scripts files) and Harry Potter 2 (final build, with a little improvements) on all platforms (Android, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch), but the sources need to be ported to the new version of Microsoft Visual Studio.
You're right on that one. Talking of Harry Potter and everything that can be related to this theme, I can tell you that I found the best sorting hat quiz and it's really amazing quiz that can tell you how much you know the world of Harry Potter series, books and every film about him. I truly love this kind of riddles and quizes.
Last edited by shane9MRz on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killerpewee

Post by killerpewee »

if anybody can bring the code to UE4, I will help to remake the art of the game, what do you think? ;)

or

if anybody can compile textures for the game I will do them, because I have been trying to take out the textures to remake them and get them back instead of the originals, but I'm lost on that task

Return to “Harry Potter Series”