For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Hello from Germany

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
LuckyDog
OldUnreal Member

Hello from Germany

Post by LuckyDog »

Cheers everyone!

I just entered this forum and wanted to thank the admins for keeping this alive, of course also to the community!
I consider donating ASAP.

For those who want to know, i am more a programmer than a gamer but i love to play Tactical Ops 3.4, a mod for UT99.

Not long ago i got in touch with uscript (learning curve is darn high). I think i will have one to two questions from which i am sure can be covered by a thread in here pretty quick..

Anyway! Stay healthy, consider not to cheat and be good to each other!

LuckyDog
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Neon_Knight »

Welcome aboard!

I used to play Tactical Ops too! A little correction, though: TO used to be an UT99 mod (in fact, it was meant to be shipped with UT:GOTY) and then became a standalone game. I still have that CD, though it's been ages since I've played it.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
Buster
Global Moderator

Post by Buster »

Nice to see new people, especially from other countries. Be safe, and keep it Unreal.
Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
:-)_~
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Hi, welcome here. :)
You must construct additional pylons.

Return to “Anything else ?”