For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

which forum about unreal was first? what was before this forum?

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

which forum about unreal was first? what was before this forum?

Post by luke11685 »

Which forum about Unreal(unreal engine/editor 1) was created first? This one or forum about Unreal Engine/Editor 4? Was it something before these two forums I mentioned before?
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: which forum about unreal was first? what was before this forum?

Post by Kajgue »

Heya,

Uhm, Atari used to host an Unreal forum for some reason back before 2004 sometime, this is quite an old site though, afaik dating back to year 2000. Maybe somebody could correct me if that's wrong though, i just know it's been around for a long time.
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Buster
Global Moderator

Re: which forum about unreal was first? what was before this forum?

Post by Buster »

Back in 2000-2005 there was several Unreal forums, but most of them were "fan site" based or used by the various Unreal "clans" that frequently played online. And there was Oldunreal, where most of the different clan/fan site leaders, founders and members asked their questions, and posted their custom stuff.

20 years later we're still coming here.
Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
:-)_~

Return to “Anything else ?”