For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Looking for an old player

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Looking for an old player

Post by Kajgue »

In july of 2004, myself, (T:S:B)Venox and (T:S:B)Dominator founded The Silver Blades Skaarj clan. Over the years we had quite alot of members, though since around the end of 2008, I became ill, and at the time i wasn't able to uphold those commitments, or even being able to manage simple things.

Since 2013-2014, I managed to come back to Unreal (while still remaining not well, which I won't go into too much detail about), but since the start of 2011, my Steam account was hijacked, and wasn't able to reclaim it until 2015 when I had the help of a friend to email steam support for me, as I had (and still have a little) trouble typing due to the state of my health. Also around that time, MSN messenger was dissolved and merged into skype, both of these things meant that I lost contact with alot of my friends from before the illness (aswel since the steam account hacker sterilized my friends list). I have managed to get in touch with a few friends from before I became ill and went AWOL completely, though I have not heard from, seen or spoken to one of my co-leaders from The Silver blades; (T:S:B)Dominator (now known as Daoud) for many years.

Daoud also went by some other names, originally rapidfire and later on Dalyassir the Reaver ... I was wondering if anybody had any remote ability of contacting this person? I would highly appreciate any help.
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard

Return to “Anything else ?”