For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

They're here!

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

They're here!

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Newest member is UnimatriX.

Unimatrix, Unilever, Unicode! They're here! Run!
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Re: They're here!

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

:|
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

FlatLiners 2: Leo's Story

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I don't know how should I start now, ecause I'm really really depressed. Fact is...couple of days ago i went on an unannounced trip. I took zeur there. I'm lately visiting locations from my past and childhood.
Well I guess I'm sometimes seeing a person or a projection of a person(perhaps what the people in flatliners saw were projections from the Matrix?)...and well just like in the flatliners I go visit the person, because to begin with I was instructed not to talk to him aghain by my family and the way his and my mom's relationship ended was not so good. So I know he had some bad feelings toward me as well, things were not settled at all.

So I go...to the place through how I remember, go through the damn ditch that other kids dares me to jump across, where I had my first friends. As an adult I found it a more crazy idea than a kid but we found a plank to cross it with. In that place I also first encountered DEATH in my life...so it's all more fitting.

Either through the ditch we hop through the field we go, around the orchard and back across courtyard backyard....until i am at the front. No building number nothing no names....

But soon later I meet a person who lives in the house...I ask for the guy and she tells me if I mean "insert his name here", he died two years ago.....

Then off we go...but I know I can't truly meet him until I ...FLATLINE!

Either way I go off, step on a bus then to a train and when i step off i see a guy who looks like him.

Then I stop on a train and a person enters and guess what happens....his ringtone is...CARELESS WHISPER by George Micheal! :/

I'm not mkaking this up I swear...

I might continue later.

EDIT:
I turned on the lights, the TV and the radio
Still I can't escape the ghost of you
What has happened to it all?
Where is the life tht I recognize? gone away....
And I won't cry for yesterday,
there's an ordinary world
somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
to the orindary world
I will learn to survive
What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away.....
Last edited by Leo T_C_K on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Your endless rambling is tiresome enough, keep it contained to a single thread at a time, we don't want 541544564 topics about your emotions of the day.
You must construct additional pylons.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Objection! If you're going to merge two threads, make sure you add both thread names TOGETHER. Like They're here! / FlatLiners 2: Leo's Story

Because they are both quite separate topics.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

[quote]:|[/quote]
dustinechoes849
OldUnreal Member

Post by dustinechoes849 »

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]:|[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Last edited by dustinechoes849 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
han
Global Moderator

Post by han »

Objection! If you're going to merge two threads, make sure you add both thread names TOGETHER. Like They're here! / FlatLiners 2: Leo's Story

Because they are both quite separate topics.
You should be able to edit the subject field of your first post to change the topic.

Casey, dustinechoes:
Cut your spam.
HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam. Löffels on Patreon.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

And leos rambling isn't spam? whatever.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

No it isn't spam. I'm not repeating one post over and over again or keep quoting it. And my posts have some actual content or point, to which you obviously miss.
Carbon
OldUnreal Member

Post by Carbon »

Forum SPAM has been informally defined as: Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages.

Stupid: Subjective; reader defined.

Annoying: If one doesn't have to engage with the messages, then no, not annoying.

Pointless: Somewhat subjective. I would claim that posting something highly personal that doesn't invite a discussion could be seen as pointless on a public forum though.

This section of the forum seems like Leo's personal blog so I typically just skip it. All of the problems and trouble are born here, so it's best to just stay out of it.

Sometimes people in cars forget that others can see them; they can be caught doing things that really shouldn't be witnessed publicly. ;)
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

While I was being dismissed in a municipal building yesterday, guess what started playing. Careless whisper in their radio. I swear it's like deliberate trolling of me. Why does it follow me everywhere? It's not funny anymore!
Carbon
OldUnreal Member

Post by Carbon »

Nobody else can hear it so it isn't really following you. :o
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Nobody else can hear it so it isn't really following you.  :o
zeurkous inquires: "Really? Have you been listening to .cz radio stations lately, in order to determine that? If not, why don't you go back to licking your tiny balls?"
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

He was there with me and reacted with "oh my god!" so your conspiracy theories about me being schizophrenic are unfounded. Oh I forgot, you also think that zeur is some manifastetion of my personality.

So what should I do? Post a picture, a video? You will most likely claim BS either way just as when I posted the pictures of my rashes but when someone else like gopostal posts something oh no...its a different story and everyone of you believe him while you give me the middlefinger.

This is how you work and if this is gonna be censored, I am out of here. Obviously my contributions are not wanted despite me having some surprised up the sleeve.

Besides Hellkeeper insulting memory of a dead guy by having the threads merged together too, hence why i didnt post them in one thread in the first place!
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

This section of the forum seems like Leo's personal blog so I typically just skip it.
If one doesn't want to read for whatever reason what somebody else wrote...that's exactly it, especially here in this section.
All of the problems and trouble are born here, so it's best to just stay out of it.
That's the sad part, this section is still for everyone, so anyone can post also, still skip reading whatever they don't want.

He was there with me and reacted with "oh my god!" so your conspiracy theories about me being schizophrenic are unfounded. Oh I forgot, you also think that zeur is some manifastetion of my personality.

So what should I do? Post a picture, a video? You will most likely claim BS either way just as when I posted the pictures of my rashes but when someone else like gopostal posts something oh no...its a different story and everyone of you believe him while you give me the middlefinger.

This is how you work and if this is gonna be censored, I am out of here. Obviously my contributions are not wanted despite me having some surprised up the sleeve.

Besides Hellkeeper insulting memory of a dead guy by having the threads merged together too, hence why i didnt post them in one thread in the first place!
I don't have the impression everyone thinks that way, but if you post your opinion and experiences, you should expect reactions about it, good and bad, there is no point in arguing about it, if you ask me.

I asked the mods to have an eye on here because I often don't have the time for it myself. Offending any of them won't help in any way too.
Hellkeeper has made a point here because people seem to be annoyed. I actually don't see the problem, as said above, if one doesn't want to read it, why opening it in the first place?- but that's my personal opinion and how I am doing it, if I am not interested, I don't open it.
Yet this is a public place, so we have to find an agreement for everyone- and if this feels like censorship for you and you want to leave because of this, then I can't help it.
Last edited by Smirftsch on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I would of course question that they're really being annoyed and not just being dicks though.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

and here it is, the very well deserved time out from this forum.
I keep it for a week now.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
Rubie
OldUnreal Member

Post by Rubie »

I would of course question that they're really being annoyed and not just being dicks though.
I really hate this kinda posts, and I find it childish , and posted by a adult on a site that is dedicated to some games, it's not because it is catalogued under Anything else no one read it, and second I did not have to do anything in this , but did have the full fluid over me this morning, in fact I'm really surprised to be called "STUPID BRAINLESS WASHED UP RETARDS YOU ALL ARE!"

"You are the little toddlers that don't understand, don't you get it? No..YOU DONT GET ANYTHING BECAUSE YOURE TOO STUPID TO EVEN UNDERSTAND MY DIRECTIONS "

received by E-mail this morning from Leo.

I know this isn’t the place for a dispute, but I don't take this, because I don't know why he just mail me all this crap I’m really disappointed .

I worked for him the past 3 months on his project after he asked me to help and not the reverse so this is my present for the hard work THX LEO !

I hope all this topics are deleted soon, and we can forget/forgive the Authors from all this misplaced posts on Oldunreal.

There cannot exist friendship if there is no understanding, I try to understand you all so administrators and moderators be cool and take the good actions so this cannot happen again THX
I have no signature :)
han
Global Moderator

Post by han »

I know this isn’t the place for a dispute
You are right, but yet you can't help yourself.

Locking this thread now, there isn't anything good happening here and as OP did already enough in this thread to get it locked by himself there isn't any reason to keep it open.
Last edited by han on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam. Löffels on Patreon.

Return to “Anything else ?”