For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Some local

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Some local

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Started to think I'm the anti-christ. Do you think it could be true? :D

Either way, fuck you eet. Like one guy said to me. EET is a new compulsory system for receipt information. It only exists to harass small-time shop owners and such, that's what most people around here think and feel. It was introduced over here by a corrupt politician who came from Slovakia, made a mess in Poland and now is in Czech to make matters worse too.

Also the guy is a hunter. It's coming right for us! EET. "Fuck you EET" in his words.
I found out that some good stores around a square closed because they couldn't afford the computer system that's mandatory and of course is not given for free. If you don't want it, you have to at least get a small terminal thing for thermal receipts that will just fuck you up goood....meaning you will have to pay each month some extraordinary fee as punishment for you not buying the entire system. But for some it's the only option. To have an extra tax...
Tax...we take from the rich and give to the poor! *music plays*
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Re: Some local

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

[glow=yellow,2,300]:|[/glow]
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Post by Kajgue »

Hey Leo,

EET? What do you mean? Something to do with some kind of shopkeeper legislation or something?
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

www.praguemonitor.com/2016/12/05/czech-entrepreneurs-protest-against-eet-tax-system

crappity smack YOU EET

IT'S COMING RIGHT AT US!

Actually, now it's the second phase so it's worse and even groceries stores etc have to use it since March this year. Many of them close business because they can't afford it.
Last edited by Leo T_C_K on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Post by Kajgue »

Aha, I see.

Do you own a store, Leo?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

No I don't, but I talked to people who do and I see the effect in practice. It's terrible because there was a store I didn't get chance to visit and was about to and it was closed as result just closed on the day I was gonna visit it, completely empty and just sign closed. I didn't get to know what happened until I asked some people around.
Turns out it was really EET.

*points a gun at EET terminal and shoots*
The EET won't pickpoint my location for pickup...ODEGA BAY
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Post by Kajgue »

Ah.

I don't know too much about legislation like that in the czech republic, so I couldn't conduct as much conversation about it. There might be somebody else here who is firmiliar with this though.

Return to “Anything else ?”