For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Latest awful games you played

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
dustinechoes849
OldUnreal Member

Re: Latest awful games you played

Post by dustinechoes849 »

u guyz think these game so bad??!!?!?!

here real bad gaem:;
[img]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/13250/header.jpg[/img]

wat kind ov dummiez made this? like relly
heres da reaszons y unreal sux

1# guns r bad

da asmd shoots bolls, blu wons?!?!?!?! LOL BALLS O
flak canon? ripoff of unreal 2 shotgun

#2 the graphisc
u can like count the polys like peoples ears in the sims 2
wow 256x256 textures?!??!?!?!? LOL A JOKE RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

EDDIT: 169 POST LOL

srsly epic?![/glow]
if you took this seriously, you're as stupid as this post lol
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

flak canon? ripoff of unreal 2 shotgun
Probably the best line ever.
You must construct additional pylons.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I think I'll add these to the list:

He didnt show the third ending that I mentioned once though:

But to me...it was the best ending. The one where he managed to escape. Because **** Mario!

But for me...it was tueswday

Last edited by Leo T_C_K on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDuke

Post by TheDuke »

Here are a few to avoid. Anyone played any of these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sz451978CQ
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Nope, though that shooter thing didn't look that bad on itself. There are some weird, but good games in existence.
LannFyre
OldUnreal Member

Post by LannFyre »

Played a game called SolaToRobo a while back, thought I'd mention it here. For everything the game does good, it does something absolutely awful. Okay, the art style is pretty good for a nintendo DS game, with some motion video and even in-game cinematics which are nice. But as soon as you begin, dialogue after dialogue is thrown at you. Rooms are small and usually take no more than 6-7 seconds to walk across and exit. BUT YOU ARE GIVEN USELESS FLAVOR DIALOGUES WITH SCROLLING TEXT EVERY ROOM, AT LEAST 2-3 PER ROOM, AND THE GAME IS ABSOLUTELY FILLED WITH ROOMS. And you'll just get the absolutely worst dialog, because it is meant to be a kids game. Combat is lack luster because it is a simple button masher to pick up and throw enemies. That is it, combat is only picking up and throwing enemies. Bosses are simple, their patterns are predictable, and every boss suffers from constant attack repetition. Audio quality is eh, but that is because it is on the DS. These issues make what should be a 4-5 hour game possibly take 8+ hours for pointless dialogues and an all-around boring time. And it makes me sad, because the camera is actually really good and movement feels nice.

Its predecessor, Tail Concerto on PS1, can be way more difficult and is quite frankly more fun. I wonder if it was made by the same studio, but different people. The gameplay just seems like it is chasing gimmicks to do anything actually fun.
i tryin'a be a gud boi

Return to “Anything else ?”