For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

searching for a music video

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

searching for a music video

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I once asked about this on BuF years ago but nobody knew the answer.

It's been many many years (more than a decade) since I last saw that music video on TV, but there is something about it. It's not something too great, but I remember it being unique/catchy in many ways.

There was a big hall and loud speakers which sent shock waves...it was something like this, except it wasn't in a club:

I remember a guy going actively going against it and I remember in the lyrics something about "putting money on the floor" or whatever...but my english wasn't very skilled back then.

I have no idea who the artist was or anything. but I've been trying to remind myself of this video...

But yes it was roughly the same style of music.

And no it wasn't this either despite similar idea:
Matrix224
OldUnreal Member

Re: searching for a music video

Post by Matrix224 »

I doubt this is it but this is the only thing that comes to mind when you mention "putting money on the floor"

Doesn't really fit your description but it's still a wonderful video.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

It wasn't centered about money at all..it was just one line of the lyrics something about get the money on the floor or be...whatever...could have been something else even but back then thats what i could make out of it.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Post by Victor Delacroix »

Maybe Ludacris - How Low?

This has a single line "put your money on the floor".
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

No, that's a completely different music style than the videos i posted(and without the sound wave pushing someone back theme in the video too) and it was in 2010.

The music video I saw was still within the first half of the 2000s....

Besides the thing you suggested kinda reminded me of that whole "Ballin'" meme that kept running on buf for years etc...with the guy having the money on his head and going up and down in those gifs....

Let's just push the tempo for right now

Last edited by Leo T_C_K on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Btw visually it was most similar to this:

But it's not it and I don't really like much from them aside from freestyler and crack it.
Last edited by Leo T_C_K on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Anything else ?”