For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

I find (some sonic stuff thread)

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

I find (some sonic stuff thread)

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I find this strangely enjoyable:

Also to whoever likes/enjoys sonic stuff, what is your opinion on the latest game? I'm not gonna play it ever, in fact the only sonic games I finished fully were the original (multiple ports of it even including the somari, on real hardware lol), sonic battle and the first sonic advance game, not even sure if I finished the second but at least got close to doing so. But I am more or less familiar with a lot of the games, at least having tried many and seen them in action.

I find honestly that maybe the new show (Sonic Prime) is better sonic material than Frontiers honestly. Like...what am I even looking at with those titans? And except for the isometric stages it doesn't feel like anything sonic. And is Sega so creatively bankrupt to name the final boss "The End" unironically?

Return to “Anything else ?”