For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

zeurkous is sick/disabled

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

zeurkous is sick/disabled

Post by Leo T_C_K »

And I have to take care of him, he was in hospital and lost most power in extremeties. This is incredibly difficult with the "broken healthcare(but in some countries its worse)" and the municipality is tryin to arrange something(like wheelchair), even though they haven't gotten back to me.

It started with some abrupt weather changes last week (before that we were even out of water due to the drought).
Since the doctors couldn't find anything we're pretty much convinced that zeur's body just gave out because he was under enormous stress for a long time before and we sort of hoped it would get better with rest in time, but we're still waiting for one blood test result.

If I'm less active, this is why.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Re: zeurkous is sick/disabled

Post by Hyper »

Stress is quite a wrecker. Best wishes for his recovery. Take care.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

zeur says thanks...he didn't yet use this machine since. Even typing is a problem right now.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I can't say too much right now because of privacy, but no help has come/no wheelchair yet despite false promises. I am really sick of this republic. The vice mayor was here only to lecture me or suspect me of some wrongdoing, not even caring about my partner's privacy or vulnerability. I usually don't wish bad things to happen to people, but seriously some people in power deserve it by their behavior and attitude.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I was through some real hellish/exhausting days. There was a slight improvement in his condition however. But it seems to me that so many people in this state operate on basis of threats to get something done and I'm just so sick of it. I mean its like toddlers stamping on the floor demanding something or else. I suppose that's not just for here but I'm just sick of it all. Sometimes I really want to give up. Its so much work even getting this place basically clean and then you get days like when zeur gets stomach problems and I have no time for anything else. He still can't walk even if there is improvement otherwise. So no clue really. I have to double check so many times after other people because things tend to get fatal or order taxis often because he needs help immediately.

There is rust in the water that he can't stand and I wouldn't be surprised if that contributed to this at part. But I fear asking the owner for cleaning/replacement of the taps so of course I have to get water from elsewhere now. Its all very exhausting and frustrating and every now and then I get some crisis with threats and its like being between milling stones, not knowing where to jump first or what to do.

And for the rest its either indifference or hostility. We need to stay in this area. When it comes to most of Europe this is our home, nothing else. Not this house but in general...in general I have never been feeling so much at home as around here, but the council after the ill mayor was replaced is really not good and only cares about tourist profit and is ready to sacrifice/betray others for it. To the point of not caring about general infrastructure for the area. its all exploit and give nothing or very little back.

Return to “Anything else ?”