For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

rumor mill (possible future Unreal project)

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

rumor mill (possible future Unreal project)

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I stumbled upon something that I am not sure would be safe to show now. But its possible there is finally something Unreal related in works apart from the engine.

It is not going to use Unreal Engine 5 from the looks of it, more like UE4 still. It might not be entirely true or the project might end up being something else...however one of people who worked on the Unreal series and spinoffs is assigned to it...

so who knows what this turns out to be. I am not giving any hints though unless there's more confirmation. Right now its all rumor mill.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: rumor mill (possible future Unreal project)

Post by Leo T_C_K »

This turned out to be false most likely and it was personal projects/skill excercise thing. Kind of like with jazz jackrabbit making cameo at udk related stuff, but less visible. Nothing to see here, move along...etc (along the lines like Frank Drebin said when there were all those explosions and chaos behind him, "please disperse", lol?)
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by makemeunreal »

When you click on 'Options' button, you will see these options. You can filter results by using “Starts with” or “End with” or “Must include” option.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

makemeunreal wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:09 pm When you click on 'Options' button, you will see these options. You can filter results by using “Starts with” or “End with” or “Must include” option.
what??

are you sure you're replying to the correct thread?

Return to “Anything else ?”