For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

i'm done for

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

i'm done for

Post by Leo T_C_K »

getting thrown out after cleaning a dirty flat for a week on's end where i was promised long term staying...nothing else to move to short term. drunk ukrainians nearly demolished the place...

As i told to sonmeone else:

"There was layers of dust, there was broken door, there was broken light switch and lights, there was chocolate on the bed, matches under matress, socks and sand and stones on rack, lighter behind kitchen counter, toothbrush behind a fridge, ear sticks thrown into all kind of corners. Ton and ton of things. It had no rhyme to it, oil and burned oil all over dishes, sticky mess...
"
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: i'm done for

Post by Leo T_C_K »

saved at the last moment...jesus fucking christ..i can't talk
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Bleh. What a life.

I hope you'll get some stability with your housing in the long run.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

my heart felt hollow after all this

but thanks
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Despite him changing his mind before and things moving towards a proper contract, the asshole turned 180 degrees at the last moment and wants keys back by monday.

It is completely illegal and improper and he again just used us towards his goals. I also hate the Ukraine, I hate the czech republic, everything. I lost nearly everything due to connection with ukraine people and the fact they opened the border officially for the guys made this worse and threw me into the spanner again. Because most ukraine guys are unbelievable messers. But no this guy would rather side with them. He's fucking evil. He is a hypocrite that was never able to love anyone. Thinks only as himself in the center of the world and started to treat us like slaves. I have no options, it is physically impossible to leave due to some accidents happening lately. He can get fucked. Either that or I need some serious rescue and help. But none is coming. Just words at most. If I call family members they hang up with excuse of "not feeling so well" and such. Nobody there to take me by car or not to try to mercilessly expoit me.

dealing with fucking insomnia too and more...there's too much to list. its incredible...madenning, fucking maddening
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

he's bipolar or something, now he suddenly at last moment says we could stay for the time being as long as we realize we're not owners. I never thought or ssaid i was the owner...etc...

still this is not a stable situation with someone crazy like that.

Return to “Anything else ?”