For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Masketta Man

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Masketta Man

Post by Leo T_C_K »

So I started noticing lately this masked man appearing to me outside, all dark clothes and some strange mask.

No it wasn't bane.

Maybe it was the famed mosquito man or masketta man, but not bane....

Well either way one of the other days in the middle of night the decoder of the tv of this place went on by itself and it displayed the channel code 444 and then it tried to scan it. I mean zeur alerted me up to this and I wonder why. I mean if it was 666 it would be rather ominous but it was 444.

He dismissed my claims of something supernatural and said that these devices are sensitive to any kind of interference, like they're really made on the cheap etc. Yea but what the fuck then causes the interefence? Its weird really...

Maybe it was the Mosquito Man?

Either way Happy New Year guys!

Maybe this should the OU baneposting thread.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Masketta Man

Post by Leo T_C_K »

These are the possible candidates for the Masketta Men.

Maybe was him. :P

Return to “Anything else ?”