For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Home Alone and Stoned!

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Home Alone and Stoned!

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Apparently they did another home alone movie recently *rolls eyes*, perhaps its time they finally do Home Alone and Stoned!
with the premise being that Marw and Harry would be escaped and finding ways to make revenge on Kevin. Who would be stoned most of time by smoking weed.

a predecessor to all that might be this (the other vid I didnt even know about until recently)

Then they'd find Buzz instead (who's apparently a cop now in the latest movie). And because he's a cop, they'd find even more reason to do something to him and then end up cutting his head and sending it to Kevin the "Seven" style.

And then Kevin would go "Kill Bill" style at them.

Years ago I did write a full synopsis but I forgot it ever since. But yea it could be a parody or a thriller take lol.

Well, apparently the actor playing Buzz might not have handled the recent comeback back thus:

https://www.geo.tv/latest/387644-home-a ... ng-partner

soundtrack for home alone and stoned
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Home Alone and Stoned!

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Nicholas Cage starring as a thief in a Home Alone movie:

*catches fire by a trap*
*puts it out by throwing a bag of flour over him*
HOW'D IT GET BURNED??! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!

He wants to use a towel to wipe himself off after using a tap, instead the towel ends up being soaked in HONEY that he's allergic to.

GODDAMN HONEY!
MY EYES!

*trips over a rope that's tied to a bee hive*

OH NO NOT THE BEES!

You can imagine the rest.

Also guest starring Britney Spears.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

One thing I wonder though is why they don't seem to do a thing again like in HA 2 (lol what an abbrev), where the hero is in some faraway city. Hell, how would such a film in moscow look like or something? Or some other location. They could still do a lot with those ideas. But everyone just wants the "magic" of the first film back and such claims. It sometimes gets very schizophrenic what fans of certain franchises want.

Hell, I played through that god awful home alone 2 game on the nes when I was a kid, I think I finished it around when I was 9 or 10, so about the same age as the titular character. But it took years of practice and retries, I mean there was no saving back then or save states. It was a real achievement. AVGN and Culkin covered that game in one of the episodes with Culkin guest-starring in it.

Yes it is the game with the cook boss being "undressed" by you. I showed it back then to a friend. He found it hilarious and went to tell the other kid that was also visiting though he kind of missed out on that, but then again he did seem a bit weirded out by that idea lol. We often played on the nes/famicom and took turns or played a two player game like those chip and dale games and such that actually took advantage of two players and had extra areas/locations you could only get to via playing coop-style. I found that amazing back then despite it being such an obscure title otherwise and didn't see such things happen until later pc games with coop play.

But goddamnit what kind of unfair and impossible games we used to play now and then. I had that batman game lent for a few weeks and despite getting quite far I did not manage to finish it before I had to return it, but it was like...sweaty evenings trying hard with the controller and so. There were games I finished and noted down on the back of the cartridge when I finished it, like with extra sticker or whatever. Yea...by now its fucking gone because it was in a smaller suitcase in the big suitcase that we ended up not taking with us when they kicked us out so then it ended up in the storage and then...I guess its gone now was destroyed/resold because when I tried to get down to business I was stopped each time.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Return to “Anything else ?”