For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

my final goodbye

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

my final goodbye

Post by Leo T_C_K »

we were supposed to take temporary accomodation for a few days but they cancelled our reservation due to some fuckup so after moving all the things here we have to get out again. I wasn't able to get any sleep in practice. I'm as good as dead and I've had enough enough enough. Nobody offered to find something else for us. This is my final goodbye I wanted to post it more gracefuly, this is the last chance for anything and its been wasted. They killed me in practice. Most places are booked full due to people making long term arrangement in this state of affairs. I'm done really and I don't feel my body correctly.

Goodbye everyone.

Return to “Anything else ?”