For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Is there

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Is there

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Is there any reliable site that tells you *full* specification of printers and what it can print and interface with because we already had to return a defective one that claimed a lot but didn't say it only can do specific formats if you connect it via this and this device (why? I have no clue if it can work with those formats in other means)....

Its really getting tiring the way things go and the way stores are operating these days, its worse than a lottery what you get...
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Re: Is there

Post by Victor Delacroix »

You'd have to be a bit more specific. What were you trying to do, in what format, how, and on what model?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Is there

Post by Leo T_C_K »

No I meant with the question if there is a site that lists the printers(any suitable printers that can print from external device) parameters exactly instead of all those e-shops not giving full description etc.

That's what I meant. Right now though we got quickly a second hand printer but because we don't have the money back yet for the previous store bought one, we ran out of all the food money now too which is just great but we need the printer because some things and letters can't fucking wait at all, with courts and stuff it is matter of life and death and due to post fuckups they already almost arrested me and they ruled not in my favor when I didn't appear thanks to another fuckup and ruled without my presence of presence of a lawyer. But they don't care.

I don't have any faith left in justice systems anymore. They are all bribable especially if the opposite party happens to be a court expert *cough*. Even though I did nothing to him and I had still my arm/shoulder in orthesis and I was in a different part of the place than indicated where the incident was supposed to happen. Suddenly the reports are all different and contradict with what was said before because the guy originally claimed to the police that my arm was in a gibsum, err that's not how its written, gypsum apparently.

Return to “Anything else ?”