For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

bite

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

bite

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I've been biten by a snake. I was looking for crickets, not for snakes but there you go, foolish me..i'm starting to feel real shaky. Nobody's home that can help/call for help, it might have been a viper, i didn't really look. It doesn't mean it will be deadly, but just in case it is, I am writing this, in case this is my last message. This is not a joke, this is not a fanfic, although I could still make a joke, I could still say something like
"So that's what that feels like." in batman voice. Quoting the dark knight rises again, I can't help it.

I'm starting to feel hot in my head now, its been spreading i guess since the bite isn't quite fresh by this point. I can barely feel that leg by now.

I just wonder...well umm yea well I wanted to say that perhaps i stuck my nose too much in the past in other people's business and I still want to apologize for that and...that i started to feel rather homely now here and safe. I think this place has improved and I also changed and matured.

Well, if I'd die I know that there are people out there that are coming for me(no this is not paranoia i know who "they" are but I am not going to go into too much detail here), next month and i guess next month the storage might get trashed/emptied if nobody helps to resolve it and I can tell you there are some pretty rare things I had like all those gaming magazines and even some old stuff i never got to unpack that had like rare trading cards, including some promo ones that are probably high on value by now.

So maybe it would actually be good, because they'd never get me and I won't have to deal with this impossible situation of mine. So we'll see I guess.

I have gotten through nearly impossible situations before but perhaps its due to my quick wits, but not everyone's outright macgyver you know...

and honestly its for certain im poisoned and im starting to feel it harder to type so in any case I better go rest and i suppose it might be fine
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: bite

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Well I guess I managed to get it out of my system with multiple steps, plus there wasn't much poison to begin with
as i guess the shoes etc absorbed the most of it....

So I guess that's it, but I am in quite bad shape still. But I'm not dying.

EDIT: I bet someone in the distance will go like
"LeoTCK?! Alive?!!"

M. Bison: OF COURSE!!
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Post by Victor Delacroix »

Seriously, did someone check up on the snake? Coz if it couldn't bite in properly, perhaps YOU are the poison. That poor animal must be dying right now... thumbsup

On a perfectly serious note, glad it's turning out okay after all, Leo. Stay safe.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Who knows, I mean it did happen before that a spider bit me and then I found him dead...for some reason. *shrugs*

These days a lot of spiders tend to travel with shipments so that even poisonous spiders tend to get to europe where they are not native.

I saw once around 2017 a viper that was mashed to bits by a grass mower. Well, its head was mashed to bits, the rest of the body was intact, it was a color i didn't see before but I looked up to see this variation does exist but the zig zag pattern was unmistakable still. So yea they do get killed now and then and they are few in numbers compared to how they used to be.

EDIT: Maybe its all the chilli peppers and other stuff I keep eating that makes me ...Tocix. Toxic...*has a flashback to britney*

or poison ivy...dion?

Return to “Anything else ?”