For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Heard about Unreal on the radio.

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
AnnabellaCalantha

Heard about Unreal on the radio.

Post by AnnabellaCalantha »

Hi, I've heard a lot about Unreal on the radio but I wonder if it's as interesting as that? I was very curious and downloaded it on my phone. It was having trouble downloading, I tried to try again but the message appeared that "The file does not exist". How to download.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: Heard about Unreal on the radio.

Post by Kajgue »

Hey Annabella,

I don't think Unreal has a phone port that works properly yet, it's normally a PC game.

Where did you download it from? I'd perhaps be wary downloading unknown files onto your phone, as far as i know Unreal is only sold on Steam and GoG at the moment so obtaining it anywhere else I wouldn't recommend due to the unknown threats the download may potentially have.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Heard about Unreal on the radio.

Post by Hellkeeper »

It's probably a spambot.

Return to “Anything else ?”