For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Hunt Down The Prisoner 849 (fan fic?)

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Hunt Down The Prisoner 849 (fan fic?)

Post by Leo T_C_K »

So you're the Confused John Travolta, a badass space pirate that so happens to land on a ship near some lake on some fucked up planet known as Na Pali. You heard the stories of this sector, it's a fucking bad idea to go here but it doesn't stop you. You are so badass. You are the villain. The Skaarj are your best buddies. You keep drinking krall booze with them and slurping up Nelsian nectar. And then it happens...
an explosion rocks the corridor and a piece of metal ends up stuck in your eye. You scream. "AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH%&"
Blood gushing everywhere and you start cursing "**** *** ****** **********". Then, you see a silhouette of a person who someone shouts at you "it must be prisoner 849" and this prisner kicks you in the gut while you don't really see face to face.
And while you start fainting you utter: "Whatever it takes...whoever it takes...whenever it takes for me to be...however long it takes...whyever it ever takes place...before I fucking die I will just kill you you son of a piece of shit" "And no fucking reacharounds anymore you Joker you.." *fades to black*

Next you wake up in a medical bay of a ship Boodega Bay. Where you are greeted by a Nali in a business suit and a briefcase. He introduces himself as the mysterious Mr. Profit.
"Confused Travolta in a FLASHBANG, or rather his...remnants" *he looks at your new bloody bloodied pirate eye patch*
"You have to go back....back where it all started...the Vortex MESSA *whispers as everything exploses around*"

"You see, you heard stories about Vortex Rikers, like that weird dude talking about finding comm in "one of the old vortex rikers""
"Didn't that ever sound strange to you?" "You see mr. Travolta, the crash of Vortex Rikers is a focal point in the multiverse." "There are many different Vortex Rikers'"
"One of them was iilted differently, another crashed in a smaller canyon in february, another one was tilted 90 degrees and then destroyed by skaarj forces in a nuclear explosion, another one was vastly different and bigger"
"I need you to go to VORTEX MESSA the focal point and bring back my...cholocalte box. I can't live without it."

So there we go, Travolta wakes up, even more confused whether this was dream or not. He gets recruited by the bloody UMS of all space bastards out there and then he gets on his helmet, hits his head on a suspiciously conscipisoususly hanging low-light near the ceiling that's not so high because it's also very low....

The UMS are sending marines to hunt down P849 who they don't want to escape the planet yet again so this is your chance to get even...
But first yu get reminded of that precious chocolate box you have to recover as it will uncover the best way to kill MANDELREY, err Prisoner 849...for that box holds the sekretz
So you get launched into VORTEX MESSA plummet through a generator inside Vortex Rikers and SUDDENLY get transported into an alternate reality, except you kind of end up wound back in time, it so happens that this is before everything else, you happen to find the chocolate box outside of the prison ship and it will grant you wish to be transported to the location of where your ship will land.

"Time to get even, bitch." you say to yourself. But first you decide to investigate that ship with the mercenaries because why not. You are immediately SHOCKED as you enter the door because the damn STATIC ELECTRICITY IS A PAIN.

And you see vats, vast vats of vats and vasts and you just...see bodies...suspended KAALs and KAANs....
and you say to yourself "I heard of those, they are those wicked experiments but it seems it is now World Gone Bad, those mercenaries are not holding them at bay, they are awakening, unreal ii, it's the zombie apocalypse coming right now on NA PLALI. "
THen you see them awake in another room eating a body. "Zombified KAALs, they are eating her...and then...they're going to eat me....OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

You fucking self destruct the motherfucking ship, which causes your ship to take a detour and land in another place...so in this reality you prevented yourself from having his eye fucked up....
now as you wander thrugh the wasteland, you see a familial familiar figure. It's Mr.Profit bithces!
And he tells you "good that you have my cholocate box, may I?" *he slurps a chcolate candy disgustingly and smacks loudly.
"Now my dear boy, you have fulfilled your promaise. Now look to your right." *you see p849 approaching, but then it becomes clear its not p849*

Its p1984 and she looks like WOW WOMAN. Wonder Woman but hideous lookalike.

You angrily go at her "YOU DESTROYED ME...YOU FUCKED UP MY EYE WITH YOUR STRAP ON DILDO...YOU MOLESTED ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP...NOW YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO BE FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

*he activates jumpboots and kicks WOW WOMAN Prisoner 1984 out of the sky into the twin sun*

THE END!
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Hunt Down The Prisoner 849 (fan fic?)

Post by Hellkeeper »

I can't believe there's not even an Unreal category on Fanfiction.net. Where will this masterpiece rest?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Lol I remember the only place for fanfics used to be UnrealSP.org but I don't know anything else either. :P
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

I like to read fanfictions for a few select games (only one in fact) and I'm invariably disappointed because everything sucks on the web. But one thing I've learned is that you should post on one of two sites : Archive of Our Own or Fanfiction.net.
mister__prophet
OldUnreal Member

Post by mister__prophet »

I like the Nali character with the briefcase, would like to see a series dedicated to his adventures.

Hellkeeper wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:09 am I can't believe there's not even an Unreal category on Fanfiction.net. Where will this masterpiece rest?
From what I understand about Fan Fiction.net's Unreal Tournament section, it seems that all Unreal fiction gets lumped there. In fact last time I was on that site (years) it was mostly Unreal stuff and not UT, funnily enough.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Lol I was wondering when you'll notice that. Did someone notify you or did you see this on your own? :P
mister__prophet
OldUnreal Member

Post by mister__prophet »

Let's just say that I was recommended the link :)
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Too bad that spammer thread was locked now, as I had some pretty good response ready lol

Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13902361/1 ... 49-fan-fic

since you requested it...might not be visible for you yet I dunno. I basically already broke the guidelines with the on-purpose bad spelling, lmao.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I decided to delete my last post because I don't wanna be quad-posting. Because that could bring about the wrath of the QuadShotGOD!

OLD POST:
history tends to repeat itself

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13902804/1/

obviously fanfiction./net erased something, I think I'm done with the website and the problems it presents, I'll try the other site next

But yea its like when they uploaded a wrong version of HDTF to the steam servers...so now there are "patches" for this story too, lmao
EDIT: it failed again by failing to update the new one properly

NEW POST:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/31999312

This site works like a charm....seriously

Return to “Anything else ?”