For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

the first time

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

the first time

Post by Leo T_C_K »

The first time I hear something like this from a youtuber:

The only practical problem i have is with the "get rich" part and everything surrounding that but that's not surprising given this guy's background.

I came to this video simply by looking at some matrix ytps...

this might seem like a joke at first but it expands into something more, you'll see.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: the first time

Post by Leo T_C_K »

So I think that the first two steps are bs and not realizable for most people and the third one only works or can work sometimes and depending on where you are. So basically he is promoting nepotism and elitism this way himself. Not sure that's a good idea to fight it with similar power games. Morpheus wouldn't do this....

This is like....is this anti morpheus like anti christ? Where's anti-neo?

Return to “Anything else ?”