For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Cross

This section is intended for non-Unreal posts. Forum rules apply.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Cross

Post by Leo T_C_K »

So I helped a Cross Spider, who was crossing the road, across.

He achieved what he wanted, to cross the road...but then...he was cross with me.

:(
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Re: Cross

Post by Victor Delacroix »

<whistles 'Vampire Killer'>
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Vampire Killer

haha
well, I kind of expected you to pop up, you do have "cross" in your name after all :P

Now if only there was a castlevania mod for Unreal, that remake on ue4 got discontinued sadly. But maybe if its just a mod they wouldn't send letters etc.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Post by Victor Delacroix »

Well, there is a fantastic one for Doom and I think it ended up being an iwad so it doesn't really require anything but a sourceport such as GZD. Should scratch the CV itch on an FPS' engine.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I've seen videos of that. But I'm interested in some proper implementation of whip like weapons. I suppose it could be done using segmented stuff (like that physics mod by age), but might look odd if not done right especially if its not energy based stuff.

Its just I still didn't see any whip weapon in unreal or ut at all. It is easier I suppose with sprite-based games but such a sprite would look out of place in the world of Unreal.

Return to “Anything else ?”