For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

whats better 224-2104 or 226-2105 ?& thank plz hel

Questions, Tips&Tricks for the special patches
norlan

whats better 224-2104 or 226-2105 ?& thank plz hel

Post by norlan »

;) Hi this is great !! thanks to your site and the patch i finally got unreal working good . i was using 226f and i was dying of pain trying to fix it and i finally found your site and got all fixed i got 224 patch with 2104 !! is 226 with 2105 better than 224 patch ? plz any1 tell me ?

o and im having problem now . i see the textures on unreal like with low colors or something ? how i can fix it ? and where i set EYE CANDY i hear there was a setting with that option ? PLEASE any1 help me on this? and i got athlon 1700xp+ 256mb & Radeon 8500 64mb DDR video card ! is this suppost to work good on unreal with all the max setting at full? o and where i can see How many FPS my game runs ?how i see it ? do i need a program or something plzz !! AND UNREAL STILL RULE the oldest game i know that still looks so good :-* i never played UT on pc but i think just deathmatch sucks and i like COOP on games unreal looks better for me and the music is great too!

Return to “OpenGL & D3D for Unreal & UnrealTournament”