For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

dll file missing

Questions, Tips&Tricks for the special patches
nasher

dll file missing

Post by nasher »

when i unzip patch winzip says dll file windows missing any idear thanks
Kerilkkorn
OldUnreal Member

Re: dll file missing

Post by Kerilkkorn »

if winzip is not working I can only advise you to reinstall winzip....
If it is not your problem can you be more specific?
War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left...
nasher

Post by nasher »

winzip works fine it unzips it but when i install get error dll missing/i have put 226 patch in works ok in d3d but used 2 run 224 with patch looked lovely,i am at aloss ,think i had prob with 244 sure i got dll off unreal gold but can not remember thanks any way
Kerilkkorn
OldUnreal Member

Post by Kerilkkorn »

What version are you trying to patch? for 2.26 they are different manual to install the patch dependnig on what version you are using : "Normal" Unreal or Gold unreal.

Post which version you want to patch and remember to read the read-me file included.
War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left...

Return to “OpenGL & D3D for Unreal & UnrealTournament”