Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Monster Spawner..someone know one? (Read 472 times)
EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Monster Spawner..someone know one?
Nov 22nd, 2019 at 8:42pm

Greetings
Im new on Unreal Gold, yesterday I spoke to Strategy DOG, leader of Clan DOG, I asked which is the best gametype server to build, show my desire help to other players create servers, and offering my future server so they can have the nice time having fun, I ask to him wich gametype server i build, since this game don't have many players, so i decide create a coop game server.
I use the "monstersspawner" and "DZMapM", they work, fine but they are not enough to spwner monsters around the map because the maps are almost empty.
Does anyone know a good Mutator to help me?  :(

IP Logged

strategy-(DOG)-

-(DOG)-clan | Oldunreal

Re: Monster Spawner..someone know one?
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 10:22pm

just for your information: ....this is TIAGO PINTO again...

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 10:52pm

Who is TiagoPinto??i guess you are wrong...I don't know the players, I'm confused, so please enlighten me; who is TiagoPinto?

IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 11:02pm

It's not pretty of you to slander someone, I'm new here, I don't know anything about the players, you don't know me, how do you know I'm this "TiagoPinto"? Do you have proof of what you're saying?

IP Logged

[]KAOS[]Casey
Developer Team
Betatester

nedm

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 5:18am

[quote]It's not pretty of you to slander someone[/quote]
Nobody got slandered. Hi Tiago.

edit: Quote tags broke? uh oh.

IP Logged

Masterkent
Developer Team

Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 12:56pm

EthanBaulette wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 8:42pm:
I use the "monstersspawner" and "DZMapM", they work, fine but they are not enough to spwner monsters around the map because the maps are almost empty.
Does anyone know a good Mutator to help me?  Sad

€400

IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #6 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 4:33pm

So...It's not just me that uses DZMapM, and it's not just me that has the same issues with mutators ... don't you think so, and that's defamation ... after that create wars of purpose to "burn" me unless I prove that you are wrong ... oh wait I already evidenced from the moment you showed no evidence of me be this "TiagoPinto"
Your quote are null, or as you rightly said "broken" my friend, this is getting ridiculous and paranoid on your part!
if you have problems with TiagoPinto...I have nothing to do with it, I read the forum rules ... keep the forum clean and you are breaking the forum rules..and is more serious this time...the moderators OldUnreal forum  are doing it.. this is so contradictory, i have a screenshot of your posts...

IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #7 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 4:38pm

I forgotte to say, nobody is perfect on in writing..or in punctuation..there are people who have problems in English..in school to students who have learning problems, which is my case ... even so there has to be respect because we are not all the same ..

IP Logged

Kajgue
Global Moderator
Betatester

Super-sexy-Kung-Fu-H
obo-sunva-bitch

Reply #8 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 5:08pm

Hi Ethan,

There's a monsterspawn mutator that seems to work with JCoopZ if you wanted to use that.

https://www.oldunreal.com/mods.html#M

Is monsterspawn203 the kind of thing you're looking for?

Keep in mind that it uses pathnodes as eligible locations to spawn extra monsters based on random lists which you can configure from within advanced properties.

The stock/official Unreal maps are certain to contain pathnodes, though there are a few custom maps where pathnodes aren't configured at all.

Pathnodes are basicly a navigation point to aid the AI to navigate the map, since pawns alone don't understand how to interprite geometry on their own. Other than monsterspawn203, I unfortunately don't know of an alternative, nor how an alternative would actually work Sad

AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard

Whistleblower Ted Gunderson
IP Logged

strategy-(DOG)-

-(DOG)-clan | Oldunreal

Reply #9 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 6:39pm

EthanBaulette wrote on Nov 23rd, 2019 at 4:33pm:
So...It's not just me that uses DZMapM, and it's not just me that has the same issues with mutators ... don't you think so, and that's defamation ... after that create wars of purpose to "burn" me unless I prove that you are wrong ... oh wait I already evidenced from the moment you showed no evidence of me be this "TiagoPinto"
Your quote are null, or as you rightly said "broken" my friend, this is getting ridiculous and paranoid on your part!
if you have problems with TiagoPinto...I have nothing to do with it, I read the forum rules ... keep the forum clean and you are breaking the forum rules..and is more serious this time...the moderators OldUnreal forum  are doing it.. this is so contradictory, i have a screenshot of your posts...

well, it's kinda amusing that you always fall back into known patterns of your behavior, Tiago. you manage to stay polite in the beginning until you realize that your identity got uncovered, then you start to warm up for more aggression Wink
i won't tell you how i figured out who's really behind your fake identity (a 25 year old canadian who plays unreal for the first time), but spoofing an ip-address by means of a vpn won't be sufficient.

but here are some hints how you managed to show on this forum the real tiago to everyone who got in touch with you in past:
- a player who never played unreal before would reply to my post with "what do you mean?" and leave it there. he would not even know what is meant by TIAGO PINTO, or that this name got a very bad reputation within the unreal community or even that it could be used as "defamation" to be called by that name. but providing you some time to think about what might have been the mistake that revealed your fake story, gets you more and more angry.
- did you notice, that i wrote "TIAGO PINTO"? why didn't you use the same wording? you kept writing "TiagoPinto" - exactly the way that the "real" Tiago used before he switched to "GenericoPT"....

well, have fun Tiago and good luck finding some kind user that will support you, who didn't help you in the past and had been insulted by you badly afterwards, as many, many players/admins did!

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #10 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 7:04pm

oh MrStrategy..., you paranoyd is rising levels never seen before, im cool man, the only person is show so angry and paranoia is you.
I don't know who this "TiagoPinto" aka "GenericoPT" is, I think you are working too hard or have some trust issues, so I recommend you a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Shocked
Yes I am new to Unreal, believe it or not, and when it comes to computing, I understand the basics; internet, programs like Libre office wich is another progam that have word,exel, etc..
This "TiagoPinto" aka "GenericoPT" just for having a bad reputation, that means nothing to me, because as I said the wars with him, it doesn't concern me, you keep getting me in trouble and "burn" the Reputation of a user just joined a forum ... shame Strategy! .. shame!
I think you don't respect who has difficulties in English, and you use that pretext to justify your paranoia, you know everyone has their difficulties, have respect please ..

IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #11 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 7:11pm

Greetings

Thanks so much Kajgue,I'm using this mod, but the version I'm using is 303, but thanks anyway.
The DZMapM is working fine so far, but still doesn't have enough monsters, there are spaces on the map without spawns, I don't want to lag the map either. :)

IP Logged

EthanBaulette

Oldunreal member

Reply #12 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 8:02pm

I am calm as I explain what I have said so far, and I repeat, I am not "TiagoPinto", aka "GenericoPT", besides I am proving that you are wrong, you are paranoia, you are angry without reason .
The wars that the entire OldUnreal forum community has with "TiagoPinto" doesn't concern me, you are disturbing the forum with your paranoia and irritation, it proves that you are breaking the rules, the more serious you are the moderator , and so you should give the example.
The most shocking thing is that you use the pretext of the way I type the text, so that you satisfy the revenge on a player, and disrespect the fact that I have difficulties in English, after all each has its difficulties.
The users believe me, this is up to them, stay in their conscience, I know what I do, I show what I come to try to help other players build their servers, if you do not want to help, let who want.
I'm even kidding this to cool you down, but this is taking big proportions, you're already abusing it.
Think about what you do, not everything is what it seems, many times we are wrong, but we do not want admit it.  :(

IP Logged

Kajgue
Global Moderator
Betatester

Super-sexy-Kung-Fu-H
obo-sunva-bitch

Reply #13 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 9:20pm

That's fine, but imo this isn't the place for a flame war guys, can we drop this now?

AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard

Whistleblower Ted Gunderson
IP Logged

Buster
Global Moderator

Reply #14 - Nov 24th, 2019 at 8:02am

I agree, this is not the place. I do have to make a quick point that may help others to avoid this kind of crap from happening in the future.

The post:

"Just for your information, this is Tiago Pinto again."

Based upon only reading those words I don't know what is slanderous. Is Tiago Pinto a person that's being tagged as a concern? Or is the lack of spawns a similar situation of something having to do with a Tiago Pinto? The name may just be a reminder of a similar point about the lack of monsters in some maps.

Yet, such a reaction to nine words really makes me wonder why. Ethan, you seem too angry about it.

That's my point here. No need for the anger. There was NO slander. No need to trash the admins here at Oldunreal.

If you're not Tiago Pinto just say so, ask your Unreal question, thank those that answer it or try to help, and carry on with your day. Simple. No need to stir up coals and fan the fire.

Posting all this other crap will just end up getting this locked without a solution to your original Unreal mod question. That won't help you, nor anyone else that has a similar problem or question.

I shall repeat:

Ask your question, thank those that answer it or try to help, and carry on with your day.

Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
Smiley_~
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo