Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Full source code for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Read 684 times)
Akyra

Oldunreal member

Full source code for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Aug 22nd, 2019 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
The Betaarchive is a complete download of the HP2 source under the TalonBrave.info forum. What does it mean?
Unreal ED 2.0 complete source ...Smiley ... and full Unreal 1 complete source ...
I don't think that software 20 years old will be source illegal ...
Anyway we have the possibility to programing Unreal ED 2.0 for Rune, Deus ex, HP, UT .... amazing

IP Logged

Raf

Oldunreal member

Re: Full source code for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2020 at 9:01am
Print Post  
The prototype sources in theory can make it possible to get Harry Potter 1 (with original u scripts files) and Harry Potter 2 (final build, with a little improvements) on all platforms (Android, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch), but the sources need to be ported to the new version of Microsoft Visual Studio.

IP Logged

George

Oldunreal member

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Ports aside, can it be used to introduce some QoL updates to the game? Better rendering/stability/whatever engine-side (and is anybody already working on it)?

IP Logged

shane9MRz

Oldunreal member

Reply #3 - Jul 17th, 2020 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Quote:
The prototype sources in theory can make it possible to get Harry Potter 1 (with original u scripts files) and Harry Potter 2 (final build, with a little improvements) on all platforms (Android, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch), but the sources need to be ported to the new version of Microsoft Visual Studio.

You're right on that one. Talking of Harry Potter and everything that can be related to this theme, I can tell you that I found the best sorting hat quiz and it's really amazing quiz that can tell you how much you know the world of Harry Potter series, books and every film about him. I truly love this kind of riddles and quizes.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2020 at 8:36pm by shane9MRz »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo