Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Remember that ship hologram on Skaarj Mothership? (Read 241 times)
Rodion Kuzevanov

Oldunreal member

Remember that ship hologram on Skaarj Mothership?
Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1592819327
I think that this is a mercenary ship, because it looks "nano-tech" like mercs and have similar colors.
My opinion about Terraniux: I don't think that Terraniux is a ship, I think this is a high-tech facility, because it have no pilot's cabin and it have underground. I think that Terraniux facility was dropped from the ship and was automatically-builded in very short time by the power of mercenary technologies.

IP Logged

Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Soulless Automaton

Re: Remember that ship hologram on Skaarj Mothership?
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Interesting theory. Terraniux doesn't look like a ship indeed. As for what the ship is supposed to be, we can only guess as it never appears and we don't know what ship design look like appart from the Skaarj mothership.

You must construct additional pylons.
IP Logged

Rodion Kuzevanov

Oldunreal member

Re: Remember that ship hologram on Skaarj Mothership?
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Hellkeeper wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:11pm:
Interesting theory. Terraniux doesn't look like a ship indeed. As for what the ship is supposed to be, we can only guess as it never appears and we don't know what ship design look like appart from the Skaarj mothership.

I just think that everything in Unreal is for a reasons, because Unreal is a True Art Game.
We can't say that this is human ship, because it looks alienish, and we can't say that it's a Skaarj ship because it have pretty different style.
The chance of right guess(about mercs) seems big, because this ship have very similar colors(mercs have these colors) and some nano-structure elements. And there's no more other high-tech races: only Skaarj, Mercs and humans.
The thought about other alien race seems unnatural, because it could be too much and we know that the space is very big for that closeness.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo