Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Various problems - PC (Read 1742 times)
TONI-M

Oldunreal member

Various problems - PC
Jun 13th, 2019 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
I want to open this new post to try to help in my small way, who has some problems with the PC.

1 - Update
.... From experience: before trying again, update those things that are necessary for the correct functioning of the update itself. The least possible must be in execution during the update. Poorly compatible software must be removed and installed later. The antivirus, disable it or update it first if it has given problems.
Ciao Tony-M

2 - If the update fails, download the software package and install it directly.

3 - The PC can be poorly compatible. Disable more peripherals from the bios, reprocess the installation. Install the device software manually.

4 - ATK - ACPI - Update it first of all - I will give further clarifications in this regard as it is very important.

5 - A highly incompatible device will always block installation of updates. If the ATK is not compatible, not only will the update fail, but even 3D will not work well.
What I wrote should already be enough to understand what the problem might be.

6 - Update Bios: When and why.
Only and exclusively if necessary.

7 -Some integrated systems, I mean peripherals that extend IRQs, should be disabled as they can conflict with audio. This occurs with Win10 and with some motherboards not so compatible. Error: peripheral letters not assigned correctly. White and deadly screen. In the case of updating the Audio drivers. Bad sound operation. Well-known audio brand .... Famous integrated PCI IDE extension ... In some cases: only white line and pc does not start.

8 - Aged memory:
if under stress the PC goes to block.

future:
8 -
9 - Double start, but not only with double partition ....

10 - Video Cards
11 - Sound Cards
12 - Bios Update ... ...
13 - Personalization Pc ...
14 - Alimentatore pc... the real reason!
15 - ...
16 - ...
17 - Monitor: the power LED flashes but turns on after a few hours.
Change the electrolytic capacitors. Over time, the condenser will be corrupted and short-circuited.

18 - Replacing the processor fan.
19 - Replacing the power supply fan.

Ciao = Hello
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2019 at 4:27pm by TONI-M »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo