Links

Tutorials

Unreal Reference

Usermaps

borderline

Contact us:
Submit News
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Unreal patch 227i keeps crashing. (Read 346 times)
cRavenSomeCrow

Oldunreal member

Unreal patch 227i keeps crashing.
Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
I have been having this problem with my version of Unreal with patch 227i with Anthology. I have had mostly one crash, but after changing some settings I started getting a new crash. Crash 1: "General Protection Fault!
History: DrawDecals <- URender:: DrawFrame <- URende:: DrawWorld <- UGameEngine:: Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop" It usually happens when I get into a server, including the OldUnreal server, and move around a while. Please, anything will help. PC Stats: Intel Core i5 8400, MSI B360 Gaming Plus, 16gb RAM, ASUS Nvidia GTX 660 2gb, 500gb Mushkin SSD.

IP Logged

Hyper
Board Moderator
Betatester

It's Unreal.

Re: Unreal patch 227i keeps crashing.
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 11:58am
Print Post  
You may help people helping you if you also post the last bit of your unreal.log file after your game crashed.

The first thing I see in the error message is DrawDecals. Maybe disabling decals in the options can help?

IP Logged

cRavenSomeCrow

Oldunreal member

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure why I never thought to disable decals, and i'm pretty tech savvy. Thank you for your help and I will reply again with the results. Lemme see if i can get the Log file you asked for.

IP Logged

cRavenSomeCrow

Oldunreal member

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Thank you for the help with this glitch. As to the Log file, I had reinstalled the entire game so that file is nonexistent. However, I could recreate the crash to generate that file if you like. Thank you! Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo